WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL
Juris Doctor Degree 1972
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
East Lansing, Michigan
Bachelor of Arts Degree (Communications 1969)
źnew BAR ADMISSIONS
(Member in Good Standing)
• STATE OF CALIFORNIA, June, 1985
• STATE OF MICHIGAN, November, 1972
• UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURTS:
• 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1973
• Estern District of Michigan, 1972
• Southern District of California, 1985
• Central District of California, 1985
• Eastern District of California, 1996
• Northern District of California, 2002
• US Courts of Appeal - Ninth Circuit, 2002
Kansas, Michigan, California, Texas, New Jersey, Ohio, New York, Nevada, Utah, Canada, and Mexico.
BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
• State Bar of California
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• State Bar of Michigan
• Criminal Court Bar Association
NEWS MEDIA EXPERIENCE
• Legal Analyst for KCAL-TV (Disney) Channel 9 for the O.J. Simpson murder trials, appeared live on nightly wrapup program for the entire trial.
Winner of the Edward R. Murrow Journalism Award
• Quoted for expert commentary or reported on in cases of public interest in Time Magazine, Detroit News, Detroit free Press, People Magazine, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Daily News, Los Angeles Daily Journal, Los Angeles Magazine and other publications.
• Regional and National radio/television appearances includding, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, Hard Copy, and Court TV.